Using the latest in grip technology and molding techniques, the Clamp-On Grip System offers the comfort and control of traditional grips with the added advantage of quick, effortless installation. A design that eliminates the need for glue and tie-wire, yet ensures durable, slip-free performance. The super-slim clutch-side Windowed Core not only minimizes the outer grip diameter, but also delivers critical relief areas for the palm and fingertips. The result is increased impact and vibration damping over solid-core designs, leading to improved rider comfort and control. The grip surface utilizes an extra-supple, tacky compound that is seamlessly molded to the inner core. This provides maximum comfort and traction while alleviating palm abrasions and blistering. A firmer compound is used in the flange and end cap areas to resist crash damage and reduce wear.
- Easy on and easy off. No messy glue or saftey wire needed
- Low-profile CNC machined aluminum clamp with 4mm allen bolt to eliminate slip
- Dual Compound Technology for comfort and durability
- Exclusive clutch-side windowed design
- Slim outer grip diameter to reduce arm pump
- Includes seven interchangeable throttle cams for most 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke motocross models
- For twist throttle applcation only